Note: Time is 9 a.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET
Warren Graham is trying to retire but we lured him to Florida one more time. Space is limited, so don’t miss this opportunity!
Warren will share:
- The essential elements of a truly effective security program.
- How to approach a patron to advise them of a rule in a way that will most likely insure their compliance and keep you safe at the same time.
- The right mindset staff must have to keep them from being the behavior problem!
- How to recognize and best respond to different levels of patron emotion.
- Day to day security tips to immediately make staff safer.
Warren Graham: A security professional for more than 30 years, including 17 years as the security manager of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, Warren Graham left the library in 2006 to establish Warren Davis Graham Training and Consulting. Graham has made countless presentations and is a leading speaker internationally on practical day-to-day library security procedures.
Competency Index for the Library Field: Essential Library Competencies
Skill Level: Introduction & Beyond Basic