As the virtual world continues to be the main communication tool with many of our users. It is key that we engage, inform, and interact with our users where they are – on their smartphones, tablets and PCs. In this interactive face-to-face workshop, attendees will develop know-how and strategies to create effective online communication with users.
The session will include:
- Effective Social Media Promotion
- Creating Digital Ads
- Email Marketing
- Website tips and tricks to improve usage and user satisfaction
During this workshop, attendees will create an in-depth online marketing plan for their library or department encompassing multiple digital strategies blending content curation, original content, viral marketing and multiple communication points.
Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop to get the most of the session.
- Attendees will be able to create social media campaigns effectively
- Attendees will become familiar with tools to create online and print marketing effectively
- Attendees will develop digital strategies to create successful marketing campaigns in the digital world
Trainer: Diana Silveira
Diana Silveira is the President of Novare Library Services, a company that focuses on web, mobile and infrastructure services for libraries. Previous to starting Novare Library Services, she was the Virtual Reference Manager for Florida’s Ask a Librarian Service and coordinator for Florida’s Statewide Delivery System. She presents regularly on implementing technology, best practices and privacy issues online. She also works with libraries to deploy new technologies as well as develop new mobile and desktop websites.
Cost: NEFLIN classes are free of charge for Florida library staff. Registration is required for all classes and NEFLIN members get priority.