Registration is not required. More information and access information is available online.
- Do print books alone meet the diverse needs of your community?
- How can library staff manage the logistics of non-traditional library materials, like guitars and eReaders?
- How can partnerships help with funding and/or implementation of these new collections?
Are you interesting in engaging a new segment of your community? By introducing Killer Collections, featuring non-traditional items like seeds, guitars, programming kits, and eReaders, your library can better meet the ever-changing needs of your users.
After this one-hour webinar, attendees know ways to:
- identify needs in community for non-traditional collections
- implement lending policy and loan rules for non-traditional collections
- identify potential community partners who can help make your non-traditional collection a reality
This webinar will be of interest to public and school library staff, Youth Services staff, and anyone seeking to engage their community with new and innovative collections.