The Mastering Online Facilitation Series is designed to improve your skills when leading online meetings, webinars, and events. These classes are for those with some experience using online meeting technology, but wanting to create an online meeting experience where attendees are actively engaged and learning is the focus.
Online Facilitation: Leading Engaging Meetings and Webinars
Topics to be covered:
- Myth-busting: Does face-to-face always trump online interactions?
- Effectively using our face-to-face techniques in an online environment
- Becoming comfortable in the online meeting room environment
- Working effectively with an audience we cannot see
- Developing communities of learning online
- Be able to demonstrate familiarity with basic tools and techniques that produce engaging online meetings and webinars;
- Be familiar with at least three sources they can use to further hone their online facilitation skills, and;
- Have at least three ideas to develop to meet the online meeting/learning needs of their staff and/or library users.
Presented by: Paul Signorelli
Registration deadline: 7/23/2014
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.