Adobe Photoshop Level 1 is a beginner’s course designed to teach those students with little or no background in Graphic Design and/or manipulation of images. This course will help a beginner user to understand what different types of images are, how to edit and manipulate images in Photoshop, and some of the basic tools that are extremely valuable.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
* explore the Adobe Photoshop environment.
* determine the resolution and graphic type.
* work with selections.
* work with multiple layers.
* enhance images.
* identify the various image mode characteristics and color adjustment options.
* save images in the web, print, and PDF formats.
Prerequisite: Windows Level 1 or equivalent knowledge