Leadership Series Part 1
An effective step for a leader is to periodically review and re-set your personal compass. Kick off 2013 by exploring and creating a personal plan for your life-work. Set your intention, craft a meaningful and engaging personal vision and mission statement then set goals to achieve the outcomes you envision. Use traditional and non-traditional methods to “project forward” into the new year and make your personal vision a reality. Objectives:
- Make way for new by clearing the old
- Acknowledge the positive past
- Clarify purpose and vision
- Learn how to create your vision using fun visualization process
- Move from dream to reality through setting goals and objectives
Lauren Burnett is president of the Center for Inner Quality.
Jan. 9, 2013
9:30 – 11:00 am CT
Register at PLAN’s website.