Friday, October 28, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon on your DESKTOP
Dawn Bostwick and Janet Loveless of Nassau County Public Library recently completed the Certified Public Library Administrator (CPLA) program. This informative webinar will review the program and process for certification, including:
- Introduction: What is the Certified Public Library Administrator’s Program?
- What are the requirements to apply? How do I apply?
- Cost and timeframe to complete the program.
- What are the benefits of the program?
- What types of classes are offered and what work is involved?
- Core and Basic – Presenters will summarize the courses and benefits of each
- Presenters will personalize the benefits of each class
- Continuation of Certification – Requirements to update certification.
Virtual Trainers: Dawn Bostwick and Janet Loveless, Nassau County Public Library