- The essential elements of a truly effective security program
- How to approach a patron to advise them of a rule in a way that will most likely insure their compliance and keep you safe at the same time.
- The right mindset staff must have to keep them from being the behavior problem!
- How to recognize and best respond to different levels of patron emotion.
- Day to day security tips to immediately make staff safer.
Presenter: Warren Graham http://blackbeltlibrarians.com/drupal/ A security professional for more than 25 years, including 17 years as the security manager of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, Warren Graham is a leading speaker internationally on practical day-to-day library security procedures.
8:00 am – 4:00 pm CT
Register on PLAN’s website.