Registration is not required. More information and access information is available online.
- Would you like to do more with less?
- Have less staff, money, or time than you would like at your library?
- Considered partnering with other organizations to expand your resources?
Being the Lone Ranger might look fun on TV, but in the library it may lead to staff burnout and limited programming. Forming strong community partnerships will help you achieve more with less. Library users will experience richer services, and library staff will gain support from the community.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will:
- Know how to build community partnerships to augment Adult Services
- Understand differences between cooperative, collaborative and strategic partnerships
- Be able to identify potential partnerships in diverse communities including rural, large urban, affluent, and those with few or limited resources.
This webinar will be of interest to staff in any size public library, regardless of staffing levels.