This half-day program deals specifically with Attitudes, Behaviors and Connections that help promote customer loyalty and greater library usage. It is an extremely interactive workshop, presented in a manner that makes the session an enjoyable and valuable learning experience. The impact of the program will be reflected in improved employee job satisfaction and greater effectiveness with customers and coworkers.
- Why People Stop Coming Back
- How Customers Evaluate Service
- Healthy Attitudes vs Deadly Attitudes
- The Impact of Words– Words to Use vs Words to Lose
- The Power of a Smile
- The Value of Thank You
- Customer MAGIC (Making a Good Impression Counts)
Presenter: Stephen Wishnack, Think & Do
Registration deadline: 01/03/2013
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.