The demands of the library customer continue to change!! As their needs and wants continue to transform, libraries are expected to achieve a higher level of quality in their services and collections, as well as their daily transactions and interactions.
This interactive workshop will challenge participants to examine the quality of customer services in the library from the outside-in.
Participants will discuss and learn about:
- Customer Service Realities that Libraries are Embracing
- Questions to Ask About the Quality of Services Being Offered to our Customers
- Customer Service Recovery in the Library
- An Exercise to Identify the Experiences Customers Receive in the Library and What To Do Differently
- Creating Quality Customer Interactions (What to Say and How to Say It)
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.