Emotional Intelligence – maybe you’ve heard the term, but what in the world does it mean? The short answer is simply being intelligent about emotions – yours and others’. The longer – and much more interesting – answer will fascinate you:
- What are emotions anyway?
- Are we even aware of them when they happen?
- Can we control them?
- How do they affect our relationships?
- Why does Emotional Intelligence matter?
- What are the elements of Emotional Intelligence and how does each of those elements affect my life?
- Can we improve our Emotional Intelligence?
All these questions and more will be answered in this intriguing workshop – don’t miss it!
Free to staff in Florida libraries. Priority will be given to TBLC members.