- This event has passed.
PLAN Angry Customers Suck!
April 17, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
A Crash-Course in Handling Some of the Worst Customers that Come Through Your Doors!
Oh yes…they’re out there and they’re coming to your library. Angry, nasty and even downright unreasonable customers with a mission to tell you how they feel. They really do suck!
The good news is that you don’t have to let them drag you down or ruin your day. And by using a few proven techniques and questions some of these angry customers could actually leave feeling better!
The Angry Customers Suck Crash-Course program is an interactive and fun day filled with information and experiences that you’ll be using with to more effectively work with your Angry Customers when you return to work!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Using the E+R=O technique to reduce stress and improve their response to situations they can or cannot control
- 3 powerful techniques for not taking things the angry customers says or does personally
- Techniques to use to find the gift in angry customer situations
- The one “magical” question to ask when they feel attacked by an angry customer to help move the situation toward a resolution
- When to handle an angry customer with emotional responses and when to use logical responses
- Much, much more!
Presenter: Andrew Sanderbeck
9:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. CDT
Register via the PLAN website