Join us for a discussion of the value of gaming programs for tween and teens, focusing on ways to incorporate literacy and promote other library activities via this medium favored by today’s youth. We will include:
• Ideas on how to set up and run gaming events.
• Ideas on utilizing outreach to increase attendance.
• A conversation on justifying gaming in libraries.
This program is a must for youth services staff and school media specialists who work with teen and tween patrons.
- Dave Mather, Branch Manager, South Holiday Library, Pasco County Library System
- Ashley Johnson, Librarian, South Holiday Library, Pasco County Library System
- Paul Stonebridge, Teen Services Manager, Pasco County Library System
- Patricia Romig, Youth Services Consultant, Division of Library and Information Services
For more information about this session, contact Youth Services Consultant Patricia Romig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.245.6629.
All you need is a computer, your Internet connection and a telephone to participate. When you attend a live event, you can post questions to the speaker and chat with other participants during the presentation.
If you know that you will be unable to attend the live event but would like to view the recorded webinar, please register. All registrants will automatically receive a follow-up e-mail with the link to view the recorded webinar.