Learn about how to use Google Analytics to report website behavior, such as:
– Where website visitors are coming from (search engines, referring sources, keywords, county, state and city)
– Most popular landing pages and exit pages on your website
– Average page views per visitor
– How frequently visitors come to your site
– Creating goals and seeing goal conversions in your reports
– And much, much more!
Get comfortable with Google Analytics metric definitions and what each report is for. Time will be available at the end of this session to address your specific questions and answers.
Register at PLAN’s website.