Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Start Time: Pacific – 12 PM, Mountain – 1 PM, Central – 2 PM, Eastern – 3 PM
Presenter: : Kelly Stade
- Thinking of enhancing early literacy environments in your library?
- Wanting to learn more about technology for young children?
- Can’t decide what type of early literacy technology to add to your library?
This webinar will review the benefits of technology for young children, the types of technology available, and how to incorporate the technology into your library. Find out how libraries can play a role in enhancing early literacy technology experiences and the importance of promoting technology for all ages.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will understand:
- the debate over technology use for young children
- how technology can be used to enhance early literacy
- the types of early literacy technology available
- how early literacy technology connects with Every Child Ready to Read 2
- the libraries role in offering early literacy technology
This webinar will be of interest to all library staff serving children and youth, as well as library managers.
Webinars are free of charge and registration is only done on the day of the event on the WebEx server. No passwords are required.
Do you require an accommodation for an Infopeople webinar? For this service, please complete and submit a request form at least 72 hours before the webinar: Request Form