The Mastering Online Facilitation Series is designed to improve your skills when leading online meetings, webinars, and events. These classes are for those with some experience using online meeting technology, but wanting to create an online meeting experience where attendees are actively engaged and learning is the focus.
Assessing the Need for a Meeting or Webinar – and then Addressing It
Topics to be covered:
- Identifying the needs that online meetings and webinars are designed to address
- Gathering information to shape a successful meeting or webinar
- Using instructional design tools (ADDIE and Rapid Design) for meetings and webinars
- Demonstrate familiarity with at least three methods for assessing needs a meeting or webinar addresses;
- Be able to describe three ways of connecting meeting and learning needs with solutions, and;
- Have at least two ideas for needs assessments they can conduct in their library as part of efforts to develop meetings or webinars that serve their organizations, staff, and library users.
Presented by: Paul Signorelli
Registration deadline: 7/30/2014
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.