The Mastering Online Facilitation Series is designed to improve your skills when leading online meetings, webinars, and events. These classes are for those with some experience using online meeting technology, but wanting to create an online meeting experience where attendees are actively engaged and learning is the focus.
Organizing, Scripting, and Preparing
Topics to be covered:
- Organizing online meeting and webinar material into digestible chunks
- Building engagement into an online presentation
- Preparing a script that allows for improvisation
- Rehearsing for successful online meetings and webinars
Participants will be able to:
- Identify at least three elements contributing to successful online meetings and webinars;
- Describe steps in preparing an appropriate agenda/script for online meetings and webinars, and;
- Cite two practices they will incorporate into rehearsals for online meetings and webinars.
Presented by: Paul Signorelli
Registration deadline: 8/6/2014
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.