Tuesday, September 13, 2011, from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EDT
As Library Journal mystery reviewer Teresa Jacobsen noted in a recent column, many librarians are facing budgetary issues and will be looking for titles that work for a variety of readers, especially those with crossover appeal. Of course, you’ll find a healthy dose of procedurals and cozies available this fall, but don’t forget your readers who are looking to stretch their interests, willing to dip into a bio-thriller, a contemporary spy novel, or a brand new series.
The five featured publishers will be presenting their new and forthcoming mystery titles, many of which are sure to quicken your pulse. You’ll find yourself making notes on which audiobooks and books to match up with the mystery lovers that lurk in both your physical and virtual stacks!
- Michele Cobb, VP Sales and Marketing, AudioGO
- Edwin Buckhalter, Publisher, Severn House
- Kate Lyall Grant, Publisher, Crème de la Crime
- Lesleigh Irish Underwood, Director of Marketing & Online Media, Kensington Publishing
- Rosanna Aponte, Marketing Manager, Kensington Publishing
- Robert (Bob) Gussin, CEO, Oceanview Publishing
- Wilda Williams, Book Review Editor, Library Journal
If you are not able to make the live webcast of Mystery Fall Announcements, register now and you will get an email notification from Library Journal after the event when the webcast is archived and available for viewing at your convenience.