Angry Customers Suck!: A Crash-course in Handling Some of the Worst Customers that Come Through Your Doors
Oh yes…they’re out there and they’re coming to your library. Angry, nasty and even downright unreasonable customers with a mission to tell you how they feel. They really do suck!
The good news is that you don’t have to let them drag you down or ruin your day. And by using a few proven techniques and questions some of these angry customers could actually leave feeling better!
The Angry Customers Suck Crash-Course program is an interactive and fun day filled with information and experiences that you’ll be using with to more effectively work with your Angry Customers when you return to work!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Using the E+R=O technique to reduce stress and improve their response to situations they can or cannot control
- 3 powerful techniques for not taking things the angry customers says or does personally
- Techniques to use to find the gift in angry customer situations
- The one “magical” question to ask when they feel attacked by an angry customer to help move the situation toward a resolution
- When to handle an angry customer with emotional responses and when to use logical responses
- Much, much more!
Trainer: Andrew Sanderbeck
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEFLIN classes are open to library staff in Florida only.
Cost: NEFLIN classes are free of charge for Florida library staff. Registration is required for all classes and NEFLIN members get priority.
Cancellation Deadline is 9 am on Monday, September 15.
Otherwise, no show fees may apply. See all NEFLIN CE policies at http://www.neflin.org/cepolicies.