Even if you have the knowledge, education, skill, and experience to do your job better than anyone else, your success may depend on how effectively you communicate on committees, in meetings, within your team, and in other situations.
In this fun, engaging, participatory, and educational seminar, you will learn the secrets on how to:
- become a more effective communicator
- interact with confidence and boost your self-esteem
- discover the importance of “first impressions”
- understand the four communication styles
- learn the phrases that “kill” communication and participation
- recognize 25 ways to improve working relationships in libraries with patrons, supervisors, and colleagues
Trainer: Andrea Giggetts, Giggetts & Associates
Andrea Giggetts is a renowned national workshop facilitator, motivational speaker, popular trainer, consultant, and entrepreneur.
NEFLIN classes are open to library staff in Florida only.
Cost: NEFLIN classes are free of charge for Florida library staff. Registration is required for all classes and NEFLIN members get priority.
Cancellation Deadline is 9 am on Friday, June 13.
Otherwise, no show fees may apply. See all NEFLIN CE policies at http://www.neflin.org/cepolicies.