In the growing digital age, training and presenting online to virtual attendees is more important than ever. During this face to face class, we will explore:
- Pros and Cons of various online meeting software
- Creating a logistics pre-training webinar checklist
- Writing course descriptions, titles, and agendas to help set up realistic expectations from attendees
- Ways to engage users during webinars and online classes
- Managing the unexpected – from tech issues to problem participants
- Best Practices for creating webinars and web-based presentations
- Do’s and Don’ts for creating an on-demand library
Trainer: Diana Silveira, Novare Library Services
NEFLIN classes are open to library staff in Florida only.
Cost: NEFLIN classes are free of charge for Florida library staff. Registration is required for all classes and NEFLIN members get priority.
Cancellation Deadline is 9 am on May 20.
Otherwise, no show fees may apply. See all NEFLIN CE policies at http://www.neflin.org/cepolicies.