This three-day, two-hour-per-day live online class offers searching basics; tips on selecting the best record; instruction on creating, producing, and responding to ILL requests; ILL etiquette; and more.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret the basic ILL workflow
- Effectively search the WorldCat database for Interlibrary Loan
- Create and manage Constant Data
- Update and manage ILL Policies Directory
- Create, produce, and update ILL requests as a borrower
- Respond to and update ILL requests as a lender
Presented by: Russell Palmer, Lyrasis
Registration deadline: 08/14/2012
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.