This four-hour class will be offered online in two-hour increments for two successive days, June 8-9, 2011. Students must attend both days.
This live online class goes beyond the basics. In this class students will learn more than searching, Constant Data, the Policies Directory and sending and responding to ILL requests. This course also addresses Saved Notes, Custom Holdings, Batch Processing, ILL Statistics, and more.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Search for bibliographic records, read policies and submit requests in WorldCat Resource Sharing
- Create and manage Constant Data records in the Administrative Module
- Create Saved Notes in the Administrative Module
- Respond to Interlibrary Loan requests in a batch
- Create Custom Holdings Groups and Paths for the OCLC Interlibrary Loan Service
- Navigate and utilize ILL Statistics
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.