Day 1: Wednesday, December 7
Day 2: Wednesday, December 14
You must attend both days
In this two-part hands-on course, students use various tools and features of Photoshop CS4. They explore the interface, customize it, and use tools for selecting parts of images. They learn to use layers and to apply layer effects and filters for creating special effects. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to
- Explore the Adobe Photoshop CS4 environment
- Determine the resolution and graphic type
- Work with selections
- Work with multiple layers
- Enhance images
- Identify the various image mode characteristics and color adjustment options
- Save images in the web, print, and PDF formats.
Who Should Attend This class is intended for those who want to create and enhance graphics for marketing materials, newsletters, blogs, and websites; who want to work with and prepare photos for print or web; who have an interest in graphic design or have novice design skills; and those who want to learn and use Photoshop CS4 as a complement to other CS4 programs, such as Illustrator.
Trainer: Sherry Butterfield, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers