Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the “personnel” section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered “overhead”?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
If you’ve never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.