Friday, August 12, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm at Volusia County Public Library, Deltona
Oh, Customer Service, Wherefore Art Thou?? Have you noticed lately that Customer Service has become nearly extinct? Do you C.A.R.E.? Here is your opportunity to learn how to set yourself apart from the competition – and there IS competition!
You’ll learn how to deliver exceptional customer service by:
- Uncovering what our customers really want
- Understanding the difference between a process and a procedure
- Learning just what you SHOULD say to your customers – and what they really don’t want to hear
- Improving your listening skills
- Understanding communication styles
- Unveiling rarely used techniques that will nurture your customer relationships
- Delving into the four basic personality styles – who are they and why it matters
And in the rare instance (!) that you encounter a somewhat difficult customer, you’ll learn specific steps to take to satisfy that customer, as well as ways to combat the stress that sometimes accompanies those encounters. Don’t miss this opportunity to “be the best you can be”!
Trainer: Linda Bruno, Library Training Consultant