Serving the 21st Century Patron: An Online Conference Sponsored by WebJunction
December 1-2, 2010, from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. EST
WebJunction’s second online conference is coming. Topics will focus on the changing needs, approaches, challenges and opportunities related to customer service in your 21st Century library. Browse the conference program, consider attending the conference with others in your library or region as an online conference cohort, and register now for this FREE 2-day event!
Same great reasons to attend
- It’s free!
- Attend those sessions that fit your schedule.
- Rather than having to dig through an epic conference program, you can focus your conference agenda to meet your immediate learning needs around targeted topics.
- Since the conference is free and hosted on the web, you’ll save on travel time, travel budget, time away from library, back up staffing, time away from family… and you don’t need to beef up your wardrobe!
- You get to break the isolation silo, connect with others facing the same challenges, and share solutions.
- If you are in charge of staff training, you can use the conference as part of your training efforts. Provide staff with an opportunity to attend in some way, to expose them to online learning, new topics, and new skills to share with their colleagues. See Best Practices for Cohorts attending Online Conferences for making the most of this conference.
- WebJunction.org will collect conference material in one, easy-to-use online space including presenter’s slides and handouts and archived recordings of each session.
- CEU or LEU credits will be made available to conference attendees.
- Longer (15 minute) breaks for unmoderated “lobbycon” and orientation to the WebEx environment.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.