Prepare to be surprised, delighted and informed by our four participating publishers as they present the best of their new and forthcoming fall nonfiction titles! You’ll be ready to support the needs of your classroom teachers and young researchers alike when the new school year kicks in with a fresh array of books covering topics from weather to sports to celebrities.
Join this one hour presentation, and don’t forget to watch for a special series non-fiction buying guide, Series Made Simple, which will be included with the November issue of School Library Journal.
- Dave Schlichte, Vice President, The Creative Company
- Rebecca Glaser, Associate Publisher, Amicus
- Hillary Wolfe, Academic Officer for Teacher Created Materials Library, for Shell Education
- Elizabeth Des Chenes, Managing Editor, Greenhaven Press, a part of Cengage Learning
- Dodie Ownes, Editor, SLJTeen
If you are not able to make the live, register now and you will get an email notification from School Library Journal after the event when the webcast is archived and available for viewing at your convenience. You can also find this and other programs in the Library Journal archive at http://bit.ly/SLJArchives.