“I believe one of the biggest problems facing us right now in the world of social media, customer service and business as a whole is that we’re not looking far enough ahead into the future.” – Peter Shankman
Customer Service for Libraries continues to be redefined and reshaped. The impact of the Social Customer is already being felt, yet many libraries have yet to successfully address how to connect with and serve this growing customer group. And worse yet, many libraries don’t have a plan to move forward.
The interactive and fun Social Customer Service Boot Camp will give you the information that you need to connect, keep and communicate more effectively with your Social Customers! There will be plenty of case studies to explore and best practices to take back to your library!
In our SCS Boot Camp, attendees will create an SCS plan while learning how to:
- Put together a Social Media Customer Service Team
- Deal with the Happy, Mad and Unreasonable Social Customers
- Fail at Social Customer Service including the Four Rules of Social Customers
- Win-Over Customers You May Rarely or Never Actually See
- Make Social Customers Loyal Customers
- Brand your Library for the Social Customer
- Connect with the Social Customer the Way They Want You To
- Use the 6-2-2 Marketing Approach for Delighting the Social Customer on Facebook and Twitter
Presenter: Andrew Sanderbeck
Registration deadline: 04/02/2013
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.