This two-part online class will be held on November 18 and 25, 2013 from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm. Students must attend both sessions.
During this two-part workshop, attendees will take the theory of social media plans and make them a reality for their library. Each attendee will develop a basic social media plan to implement at their library. Social Media to be discussed includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and more.
The course includes:
- Analysis of Social Media demographics
- Exploration of effective posting techniques and times of major social media
- Recommendations of uses for different social media
- Recommendations for a social media schedule
- Exploration of tools and statistics to make social media successful
Between classes, attendees will work one on one with the instructor on their custom social media plan.
Presented by: Diana Silveira, Novare Library Services
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.