The link to this program will be available at 2:30 p.m. on February 23, 2011.
We often have assumptions about how teens and tweens use the Internet. But:
- Are those assumptions true?
- Should your library have a MySpace or a Facebook account? Both?
- How about Twitter?
- What about cellphones?
Learn the answers to these questions and many more, as well as discovering how your library can effectively engage with young people in social media.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will be able to:
- identify the main social networking sites being used by young people
- name at least one obstacle to reaching this age group via social media
- identify at least 3 tasks for which young people use their cell phones
This webinar will be of interest to public libraries, teen and youth services staff.