Coaching in the workplace is a series of conversations aimed at developing the staff by encouraging and assisting them to identify the most desired but realistic outcome and how it can be achieved.
In this interactive and informative webinar you’ll learn the benefits of developing your team and helping employees build their skills in ways that transform and empower them to do more productive and engaging work.
In this webinar attendees will learn:
- What coaching is and isn’t and what it can and cannot do for the employee and his or her manager
- The benefits of coaching employees for development
- How to establish a coaching relationship with your employees
- How to ask powerful questions and become a more active listener
- How to maintain accountability in the coaching process
Presented by: Andrew Sanderbeck
Registration deadline: 08/23/2013
Staff from Florida libraries may register for this workshop at no charge. Priority will be given to SEFLIN members. Non-members will be placed on a waiting list and added as space permits after the registration deadline.