Thursday, August 18, 2011, from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
Registration is not required. More information and access information is available online.
- Are you looking for a jumpstart to increase your time management skills?
- Are you interested in finding ways to use your smartphone to optimize your daily planning?
- Are you looking for ways to save on paperwork and clutter?
Learn to work smarter, not harder to increase your time management skills to prioritize task and daily activities, and eliminate unnecessary activities.
By the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Have a comparison of at least three types of time management systems.
- Be familiar with 4 smart phone time management programs.
- Be familiar with the basics of the time management process to maximize work productivity.
This webinar will be of interest to library staff and information professionals, who want to develop time management skills by leveraging new technology.