Tuesday, December 7, 2010, from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
Registration is not required. More information and access information is available online.
The link to this program will be available at 2:30 p.m. on December 7, 2010.
Speaker: Beth Gallaway
Have you ever seen a clever book trailer online and wondered, “How did they DO that?”
Beth Gallaway will take some of the mystery out of book trailer production and empower library staff to develop programs about and around digital video “shorts” used to market print books.
During this one-hour webinar, attendees will:
- learn about hardware and software for every budget and skill level, from broke novice to rolling-in-dough producer
- examine just how little time and expertise needs to be invested
- discover how to reach target audiences with newly created book trailers
- see model programs that incorporate video trailers
- learn practical production tips
- explore two types of tools that will help you get started
By the end of this one-hour webinar, attendees will be able to:
- explain what a book trailer is
- define the steps to create their own book trailer
- identify benefits and challenges of creating book trailers
- come up with one program idea for that incorporates book trailers
This webinar is designed for library staff serving any age and those interested in video production as a programming and marketing tool.